Let's just say that the nutty coaching carousel pulls Tom Crean along for the ride this off-season and he leaves MU. How big a loss would Crean's departure be for MU?
Click here to vote and discuss at MUScoop.
For those of you think the grass is greener on the other side. Consider the following under Tom Crean:
- With Crean, MU has made over 80 appearances on television since 2001
- Spent 64 weeks ranked nationally since 2001 (the 15 years prior to TC we were ranked for a total of 24 weeks)
- Pitt, G’Town and Marquette are the only teams to post double-digit conference victories first two years of BE play
- 20 BE wins are the most of the C-USA schools, Final Four, Three NBA players
- 54% increase in attendance.