Well, a few people saw this road win coming........hehehe.
(1/9/07 9:58:40 am)
Reply | Edit Re: I'm more concerned about Adrien
MU has a great shot tomorrow IMHO....our guards give MU a potential advantage in the backcourt, and while Adrien is a load down low -- their posts are not prolific scorers. revenge or not, getting away from home might be a good thing for this team right now. Jerel and Wes have been practicing, which will help with continuity.
and......Someone else picked MU as well :-)
| Marquette84 |
(1/10/07 2:04:36 pm)
| Re: Make your UConn predictions here|
1. Total Game Points: 123
2. MU points: 64
3. UConn points:59
4. Turnovers forced by MU: 14
5. TO's forced by UConn: 16
6. MU total made 3's: 5
7. MU total newcomer points#: 15
8. MU total (non-team) rebounds: 31
9. MU top scorer and how many: McNeal 18
10. MU top assist man and how many: James 3
11. MU top rebounder and how many: Ooze 7
12. UConn top scorer and how many: Adrien 17
13. MU top 3-point shooter and how many: James 1
14. MU steals leader and how many: McNeal 2
15. Combined James, McNeal and Matthews points: 41
# Newcomers include Lazar Hayward, David Cubillan, Trend Blackledge and the new walk-on, Craig Kuphall.
Bonus (worth 2, must be exact):
1. Which sophomore troika will score more combined points, Adrien/Price/Johnson from UConn or James/McNeal/Matthews from Marquette? MU
2. How many combined points will the leading troika have?