Simply stated, tomorrow's game of #11 Marquette vs. UW is the annual Superbowl for basketball fans in Wisconsin.
- Bo Ryan is 97-5 at the Kohl Center. Holy crap is that amazing.
- UW has a 28 game win streak at home
- MU is a 3.5 point underdog
- MU is 51-62 vs. UW
- Crean is 2-6 vs. UW in his tenure, with both wins at the Bradley Center
- Tip off is 5pm - ESPN2
- Dan Fitzgerald is doubtful
- Nice Article from the Chicago Trib on Lazar
- ESPN "Don't Miss"
- MU Game notes
- AP Preview
- Madison / CapTimes Preview
- Marquette Tribune Preview
- Rodent jokes to tell at your viewing party