I have a few quick game comments before hitting the sack.
- By about the 8th minute of the game, Marquette was cruising. Not crushing the Knights, but running out the clock to an inevitable victory. Our 21st of the season. That has a nice ring to it. 21 .. with 7 games left.
- Ooze gets the double-double, 11 points, 11 rebs, MU ranked 11.
- 17,194 attendance? Lots of no-shows for a 9F cold winter night.
- DJ's shot was not falling tonight. But his over-all effort was great. He went 1-7, but hey, at least he didn't force it and chuck up 15 shots. Meanwhile, he went 4-4 from the line, and had 7 assists and ZERO turnovers. I'll take that any day.
- I really like having 5 MU players in double figures. Everyone goes home a winner.
- Clearly, Craig Kuphall and Jamil Lott must play more. They're in there for, what, a 50 seconds, and presto, 2-2, 4 points, and they single handedly screwed all of the Rutgers + 17.5 points bettors.
Oh, and lastly, the Wade banner has been moved over to join the other 8 banners above the student section: