Hopefully MU fans will travel well to NYC this week for the BET in MSG (I love acronyms). To use a radio tactic, 'keep it here for up to date information on Marquette events in New York City this week'. We'll do our best.
Anyway, here's info from Marquette on where/when to be in NYC this week:
NOTE: The official Marquette bar for the Big East Tournament is Connolly’s. Alumni and Marquette fans should stop by before and after all the games. Connolly’s is located at 121 West 45th Street (between 6th and Broadway). (btw, there are several 'Connolly's' in Manhattan -- so be specific if you are cabbing it)
- Marquette happy hour at Connolly's from 6-9pm
- Kick-off Celebration at Connolly’s.
- Appetizers and cash bar are available from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
- "Big East Tournament Alumni and Fan Extravaganza” at Madison Square Garden (MSG). This will be held in the Theater Lobby of MSG from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. The cost is $20/person and offers unlimited access to the Extravaganza area during the games. You must have a game ticket in order to purchase a ticket to the Extravaganza. Marquette staff will sell the Extravaganza tickets at MSG. Non-stop buffet, coffee, dessert, and a cash bar are offered.